1955 Jeep Willys Wagon
- Vehicle type: SUV
- Exterior color: Green
- Interior color / upholstery: Not Specified
- Engine: Gasoline (Petrol) Engine, V8, 360 ci (5899 cc)
- Engine horsepower (hp): 300 hp
- Transmission: 4-speed, T18
About this Jeep Willys:
- Date added: 09 April, 2006
- Visits: 8477
1955 Willys Wagon body with 1978 Jeep Cherokee chassis and running gear. 360 AMC motor, T18 granny gear 4spd.
Members Comments: Sign In to write a comment.
Looks good. I like the rear doors. Most were panel trucks that had this type. What modifications did you do to the suspension? I would love to find one like this one.
thanks for the comment chaz willys body on 1978 cherokee chief chassis. The rear doors are swapped from a delivery.